It’s baaaa-aack! I’ve missed these Link Love posts in the past few extra-busy weeks, but today I’ve rounded up some great things to share with you. Here goes…
- Choose to be happy! Here’s a list of things happy people do from MindBodyGreen, and 8 habits of healthy people from Organic Authority.
- Stressed? Jolene at Beauty is Wellness reminds you to breathe.
- Crunchy Betty shares how to use thyme to combat acne (it’s scientifically proven to be effective, people!). While you’re over there, check out her post on authenticity and blogging.
- Loving these healthy popsicle recipes at Blisstree. Definitely going to try the Cantaloupe & Campari.
- I really want to go to a wellness summer camp. Which would you choose?
How will you be spending your weekend? I’ll be celebrating my five-year wedding anniversary tomorrow. (Time flies!) —Aleigh