This week has been a little bit crazy, and I’ve been so thankful to my fantastic yoga studio for helping me stay grounded. (Did you know that yoga and natural beauty are a perfect match?) Thanksgiving is almost here, and I think everyone is trying to squeeze as much as they can into every day before the holiday. I know I am! Here at Indigo+Canary, we’ve been talking about natural hair coloring, our holiday gift guide and making the most of our beauty sleep.
Here’s what I’ve been reading+enjoying elsewhere:
- My friend Jodi pulled together some great tips to “green” your Thanksgiving dinner for the Gaiam blog.
- The Green Beauty Guide explored a possible connection between lip gloss and skin cancer. The most interesting part? It might not be related to the ingredients in your gloss.
- Paige Padgett shared a list of her must-have products. Have you tried any of them?
- I love these DIY floral party hats from Jordan at Oh Happy Day. Would be so fun for a New Year’s party!
- Crunchy Betty shared a recipe for her Nutty Butt Butter, a DIY cellulite buster. I want to try it!
- I want to try Acure Organics Shampoo & Conditioner after this hilarious self-Q&A review on No More Dirty Looks.
What are you reading+enjoying this week? —Aleigh